1.       Q= tell us about yourself   A= Hi my name is siti faizah and i came from jakarta,indonesia , i was born in 1996 and im fresh gra...

Job Interview Question and Answer

03.10 Unknown 0 Comments

1.      Q= tell us about yourself 
A= Hi my name is siti faizah and i came from jakarta,indonesia , i was born in 1996 and im fresh graduate from gunadarma university. I studied accounting in that university because i really enjoy that course since i was in senior high school and also when i was in senior high school i won the 1st place for national accounting olympic in malang. So based on that experience since i study and join in a few competition i'd like to continue my skill in accounting into the next level as an accountant in a big company like this company, and also I really interested to work in this company.

2.      Q = why should we hire you?
A = you should hire me because i'm the best person for this job as you know i have complete all your requirements and i really sure i can do the best than other candidate do.

3.      Q= what is the reason behind leaving your last job ?
A= there is no reason, because i am a fresh graduate and i don't have any job before.

4.      Q = why have you been unemployed such a long time ?
A = because i'm a fresh graduate.

5.      Q = tell me your ability to work under pressure
A = i have just to stay calm, take a deep breath and think the best solution for the problem who make the pressure. Everyone should face the pressure at some or another time. Because pressure is a challenge to improve my skill.

6.      Q = tell me your job experience
A = I don't have any job experience because it is the first time for me to get a job interview.

7.      Q=  what are your expectations from job ?
A= my expectation is i hope i can do the best for this company and for this job and i can get the precious experience.

8.      Q= describe your management style
A= if i'm a manager i will understanding and be patient with my employee. It's about to keep everything under control and make the best team for work.

9.      Q= are you a team player ?
A= yes of course, because if we are work in team we can work easier and get the best solution also best result.

10.  Q= what irritate you about co-worker ?
A= I don’t have co-worker yet so I don’t know what irritate me

11.  Q= how long would you expect to work for us if hired ?
A= as long as i fell comfort for this work and as long as i get what i need to get

12.  Q= how do you see tourself 5 years from now ?
A= five years from now i hope i can get the higher position with a lot responsibility throughout dedication for this company.

13.  Q= do you consider yourself successful?
A= yes i do, because i work well in a team player and also work well by my self, i'm a quick learner and motivated.

14.  Q= what is your weakness?
A= i care too much about my work sometimes i forget to eat.

15.  Q= what is your strengths?
A= I really good for teamwork, i can speak in 4 language english, indonesia, japan, Germany.

16.  Q= what position do you prefer on a team working on a project ?
A= I am pleased to be positioned anywhere as long as the position I am still in touch with my skills.

17.  Q= how much salary do you expect ?
A= i would like to go with this company policy

18.  Q= are you ready to be replaced anytime to other city or abroad?
A= if my family agree and ready to sent me, i also ready to doing that.


0 komentar: