1.        I’d apply for a job if I thought I covered about 60% of the requirements. Answer= Yes Reason      = Because, I already ...

JOB INTERWIEW

02.38 Unknown 0 Comments



1.      I’d apply for a job if I thought I covered about 60% of the requirements.
Answer= Yes
Reason      = Because, I already have the 60% of the requirements.
2.      I’d accept the salary offered at a job interview.
Answer= Yes
Reason      = Because, if I am a fresh graduate I think I can’t negotiate my salary.
3.      I’ always try to negotiate my salary at a job interview.
Answer= No
Reason      = I think no for fresh graduate because most of the fresh graduate don’t have job experience.
4.      I’d lie at a job interview for example about my skill or job experience.
Answer= No
Reason      = it’s Big No, because every single thing who start lie and then the result will be bad.
5.      If I am going to succeed and be promoted, someone else will have to lose.
Answer= Yes
Reason      = because the opportunity doesn’t come twice, and then the world of work is so hard. If we always give up, when we get the success.
6.      At a job interview,  I’d ask : “what can your company do for my career?”
Answer= No

Reason      = I think for fresh graduate is no need to ask that position.

0 komentar: