Simple Present Tense 1.       (+) You are the apple of my eye (-) You are not the apple of my eye (?) Are you the apple of my eye? ...

The Example of Simple Present and Simple Past Tense

03.34 Unknown 0 Comments

Simple Present Tense

1.      (+) You are the apple of my eye
(-) You are not the apple of my eye
(?) Are you the apple of my eye?

2.      (+) I am hungry
(-) I am not hungry
(?) Am I hungry?

3.      (+) I want to go out
(-) I don’t want to go out
(?) Do I want to go out?

4.      (+) I speak English fluently
(-) I don’t speak English fluently
(?) Do I speak English fluently?

Simple past Tense

1.      (+) I was busy last night
(-) I was not busy last night
(?) was I busy last night ?

2.      (+) He was very smart long time ago
(-) He was not very smart long time ago
(?) Was he very smart long time ago?

3.      (+) Rahma and I went to cinema last week
(-) Rahma and I didn’t go to cinema last week
(?) Did Rahma and I go to cinema last week?

4.      (+) I hated so much
(-) I didn’t hate it so much
(?) Did I hate it so much?

0 komentar: